- That cucumbers contain almost all of the Vitamin B family?
- That if you are tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated sodas and pick up and eat some cucumber. Nature’s little pick-me-upper!
- That if you want to remove cellulite try rubbing a slice or two of cucumber on your problem area for a few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reduces the visibility of celluite – works great on wrinkles too!
- You can fight of that afternoon or evening snacking binge by eating some cucumbers.
- That after you finish a business lunch and realize you don’t have gum or mints you can take a slice of cucumber, press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath. The phytochemicals will kill the bacteria responsible for causing bad breath.
- That if you are looking for a ‘green’ way to clean your faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface that needs to be cleaned. Not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but it won’t leave streaks!
- That if you make a mistake while using a pen you can take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the writing, also works grean on crayons and markers that kids use.
Now you know a few facts about better and safer ways to solve a few of life’s everyday little problems.